Sunday, May 2, 2010

the day before...

So I'm leaving Tallahassee tomorrow morning at 11:30. I've been holed up in my room all day (minus the brunch making with my visiting loooover) packing and repacking my ONE bookbag that is supposed to somehow fit 3 months worth of clothing....I made it happen...but hardly.
Also, I realized that I have nowhere to stay for the last 2 weeks that I was supposed to be in Sweden wwoofing.....all of the farms are booked up, so my new plan is to slowly make my way down to Stuttgart to visit Rachel, and then back up to Berlin to fly out of there with Jessy, when we head to Budapest. I think Ill be making stops in Copenhagen and some parts of West Germany.
As of right now, everything is pretty much packed and Ive got my accounts in order.....the only thing missing are my headphones!
aaaahhh.

This time tomorrow, I'll be in Dresden, Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment