Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stockholm, accidentally.

Im currently updating from the Stockholm Central Station. Where I am stuck. I thought that the train ticket that I bought was for TONIGHT....but really, its for tomorrow night. Which means 2 things: 1. I have to find a place to stay and 2. I have all day tomorrow in Stockholm! Luckily, Couchsurfing has an emergency couch message board, and this friendly looking guy, Jonas (whos name Im writing in case anything happens to me. Hes holding a Make Love Not War sign in his profile picture though.......I hope it goes well.) said he could put me up for the night. PHEWPH. This will be my first couch surfing experience. Thank God he answered me though, because apparently the train station, with all these comfortable looking benches, closes at 1 AM! So now Im killing time until he contacts me, and I'll be on my way with him....I bought him some chocolate. I hope he likes it.
I have to say that I was kind of bummed when I realized that I wouldnt be able to spend anytime in Stockholm, but with this unexpected turn of events, I get AN ENTIRE DAY! I have absolutely no idea what sights to visit, or what kind of food to eat. And Im pretty sure that the cheese sandwich that I bought when I got here is not really typical Swedish food.
Everyone here speaks English. THANK GOD! (if i believed in him)
... Theres a crazy man sitting behind me on this bench. Hes not speaking English.
Hopefully the next update will be from the farm. Also, with a special part about KOPENICK! The best kept secret in the castle world of Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment